Friday 2 March 12:00–20:00
Saturday 3 March 10:00–19:00
Sunday 4 March 10:00–17:00
Buy tickets in advance and save
You can purchase tickets to the event easily, without queues or service fees. If you buy your tickets latest on Thursday 1 March, you get your tickets cheaper:
- Full ticket € 16 / person
- Children (7-15 yrs), retirees, reqruits, students € 10 / person
- Family ticket (max. 2 grown ups and children under 16 years) € 36
From Friday 2 March ticket price in the web shop is the same as at the entrance.
- Collect your friends together and come to the Helsinki Horse Fair as a group
Collect minimum 10 of your friends and you can buy a group ticket for a cheaper price (€ 9-11/person). You can buy tickets cheaper in advance (latest on Thu 16 March) or at the entrance for a regular price.
Tickets at the entrance
- Grown up € 18 / person
- Children (7–15 years), retirees, reqruits, students € 12 / person
- Family ticket (max. 2 adults and children under 16) € 40
- Group ticket (minimum 10 persons) € 12/person